496 Snyder Avenue
Matthews, NC 28105
Job Objective To obtain a Prison Social Worker position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in social service activities
- Profound knowledge of group and individual counseling techniques
- Strong ability to acquire required information effectively from prisoners
- Exceptional ability to handle variety of individuals
- Strong ability to maintain good working relationship with groups and individuals
Prison Social Worker
CA Prison Health Care, Matthews, NC
February 2005 – Present
- Provided professional, personal and social counseling to individuals.
- Processed security assortment documents and charts to analyze the custody level of prisoners.
- Determined any progress in prisoners by evaluating their behavior.
- Maintained and developed work-related records and reports.
- Developed progress reports and submitted it timely to supervisors.
- Assisted in organizing institutional program for prisoners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA