4885 Haven Lane
Lansing, MI 48933
Job Objective To use my training and experience as a Pattern Cutter and serve the company to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of pattern designing, layout, cutting and alteration
- In-depth knowledge of draped and flat methods of pattern cutting
- Remarkable knowledge of clothing calculation, fabric measurement and garment construction
- Familiarity with working with design sketches and improving quality standards
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with machinists, designers and clients
- Ability to detect wrong patterns and amend them accordingly
VF Corporation, Lansing, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Determined various sizes and layouts of patterns, in an efficient manner.
- Markedand cut out pattern templatesusing sketches drawn by fashion designers.
- Prepared pattern templates for specified ranges of garment sizes.
- Checked pattern templates for conformance to specifications and quality standards.
- Used pattern cutting techniques for production ad modification of patterns.
- Liaised with designer, sample machinist, fabric team and embroiders during pattern and cloth production.
Volt Workforce Solutions, Lansing, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Draped, shaped, fitted and secured clothing material over a mannequin, properly.
- Created patterns for initial and fit samples according to customer requirements.
- Attended sample fitting sessions to determine any requirements for pattern alterations.
- Inspected and made alterations to non-standard pattern, as needed.
- Produced product patterns and supported bulk manufacturing of that product.
- Maintained strong professional relationships with designers, sample machinists and buying teams.
High School Diploma
Sand Point School, Sand Point, AK