1713 Memory Lane
Freeport, IL 61032
Job Objective Seeking an International Aid Worker position in which to put my years of experience and training to work to develop my career and enhance the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of other languages
- Amazing ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, time management and negotiation skills
- Superior communication and analytical skills
International Aid Worker
GN Hearing Care Corporation, Freeport, IL
February 2005 – Present
- Supervised regular work of office and analyzed projects.
- Carried out needs assessments and managed fundraising.
- Formulated project proposals and reports.
- Managed strategic planning and analyzed response needed in emergency situations.
- Handled budgets and drafted funding proposals.
- Trained staff and volunteers as well as bargained with public bodies.
- Enforced security procedures and represented requirements of poor communities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
Brewton Parker College, Mount Vernon, GA