3660 Stuart Street
Portland, PA 97205
Job Objective To obtain a Farm Laborer position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in managing gardening and faring procedures
- Thorough knowledge of skid steer operations and activities
- Outstanding knowledge of various forklift operations
- Ability to complete efficient delivery of products to various off site locations as well
- Ability to adapt to changing schedule efficiently
- Solid understanding of stocking, packaging and shipping processes
Perdue Farms, Inc., Portland, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted to load and unload containers and required materials to and from trucks.
- Administered and ordered food for farm animals and arranged for delivery.
- Managed movement of equipments, poultry and livestock from one location to another.
- Provided medical treatment to farm animals and administered correct dosage.
- Monitored food and water supply to animals and ensured effective supply.
- Maintained various farm equipments and if required performed repairs.
Markowski Farms, Portland, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Maintained various farm facilities and assisted to harvest and sow crops.
- Managed irrigation of fields and maintainedcontrol over irrigation pumps.
- Managed various farmvehicles such as tractors and trailers along with equipments.
- Operated various tractors and trucks and assisted to harvest wheat from farms.
- Managed every emergency situation and ensued appropriate sanitation.
- Handled and ensured effective care for new-born calves.
High School Diploma
Antioch High School, Antioch, CA