2421 Shobe Lane
Vail, CO 81657
Job Objective Searching for the chance to secure a position as Development Worker with growing company in which to use my skills to be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of children’s needs and issues
- Familiarity with child and youth development theory, normalcy and deviance
- Good understanding of behavior management modalities
- Ability to provide individual, group, family and crisis intervention work
- Ability to file and log client information
- Ability to apply basic child and adolescent development principles
- Ability to schedule workload and manage with budgets
Bay Cove Human Services, Vail, CO
February 2005 – Present
- Established services for children and families.
- Handled outreach and support work and scheduled home visits.
- Outlined Job Club drop-ins and administered aid relating to job search.
- Organized varied classes and imparted advices to parents.
- Assisted training providers and partners as well as innovated training.
High School Diploma
Saugus High School, Saugus, CA