2859 College View
Flat Rock, IL 62427
Job Objective To secure a DCF Social Worker position with established firm in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field while enhancing the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in self directed use of case management techniques
- Profound knowledge of principles of intervention
- Ability to be efficient at interviewing, listening and observation
- Ability to negotiate and manage difficult situations
DCF Social Worker
Patient Financial Medical Services, Flat Rock, IL
February 2005 – Present
- Imparted intensive supportive social case work services.
- Extended social work services for children and families.
- Managed medical, educational and social records.
- Scrutinized family situations and selected foster parents for children.
- Collaborated with psychiatrists and mental health staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Collin College, McKinney, TX
Master’s Degree in Social Work
Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA