4450 Romines Mill Road
Arlington, TX 76011
Job Objective Qualified Aid Worker seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in providing services as a social and aid worker
- Huge knowledge of development and voluntary work
- Outstanding knowledge of distributing aid to all helpful people
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Ability to work diplomatically with team members and other people
- Ability to manage time and working according to schedule
- Amazing communication and organizational skills
Park Nicollet Health Services, Arlington, TX
February 2005 – Present
- Monitored working and responded to all emergency situations by coordinating with various emergency departments.
- Provided support to all volunteers and coordinated for working on assignments.
- Developed objectives, monitored working and ensured effectiveness of all emergency programs.
- Prepared reports and drafted proposals to be presented in emergency intervention.
- Coordinated with various government officials and United Nation agencies to resolve all issues.
- Trained volunteers and aid workers and organized various induction activities for same.
- Managed working of local staff and hired more if required.
- Ensured work in compliance with all national and international laws, policies and regulatory codes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA