4688 Quiet Valley Lane
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Job Objective To obtain the position of Aluminum Welder where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performing aluminum welding processes
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools
- Working knowledge of aluminum characteristics
- Good understanding of blueprints and layouts
- Immense ability to detect and correct welding abnormalities
- Outstanding ability to develop work instructions
- Amazing ability to understand directions and follow instructions
- Ability to read and follow prints, drawings and instructions
Trail King Industries Inc, Sherman Oaks, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in defining standardized work processes.
- Adhered to company safety policies.
- Evaluated aluminum welding procedures and recommended improvements.
- Notified management about process failures and unsafe conditions.
- Provided advice on quality issues to engineering department.
- Provided guidance for tooling improvements.
- Suggested new ideas to reduce cost, eliminate waste, and improve quality.
- Conducted trainings to subordinates.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., Sherman Oaks, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Operated aluminum welding equipment safely and effectively.
- Performed welding to install, repair and modify aluminum constructions.
- Operated power saws, metal lathes, grinders and drill presses.
- Followed basic preventive maintenance procedures.
- Performed pre-use inspection and suggested post-use shutdowns.
- Worked with Lead welder to produce welds as per quality control standards.
- Performed any other welding operations as suggested by the management.
- Operated over-head cranes as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Welding
Saint Paul College, Saint Paul, MN