3248 Pratt Avenue
Tukwila, WA 98168
Job Objective Inspiring Firefighter Trainee seeking position with dependable company in which to use my skills to boost company image and reputation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge about all the firefighting equipments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work cooperatively with other City employees and the public
- Uncommon ability to move heavy objects (50 pounds) long distances
- Strong ability to work in a variety of weather conditions
Industrial Emergency Services, Tukwila, WA
January 2009 – Present
- Delivered medical emergency supplies and other related equipment.
- Conducted messenger tasks.
- Selected and cleaned EMS equipment.
- Handled infectious squander.
CSC, Tukwila, WA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Operated fire hose and firefighting hand tools.
- Performed rescue operations in areas that caught fire.
- Cleaned up debris after firefighting.
- Conducted fire prevention inspections and risk reduction activities.
- Operated and maintained firefighting apparatus.
High School Diploma
Villa Grove High School, Villa Grove, IL