4013 Kenwood Place
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work as Natural Gas Trader in a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in trading and marketing in natural gas market
- Remarkable knowledge of risk management
- Outstanding knowledge of natural gas markets and associate costs
- Huge ability to multitask according to timeframe
- Deep ability to adapt to changing market requirements
- Immense skills to coordinate with traders and marketers
- Amazing skills to carry out work as per instructions
- Solid understanding of local gas infrastructure
- Proficient with various Microsoft Office applications
Natural Gas Trader
NRG Energy, Deerfield Beach, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed natural gas trading activities in gulf area.
- Coordinated with colleagues to share various trading strategies.
- Ensured compliance to all risk management policies and regulations.
- Monitored everyday publications to analyzed prior day market results for gas.
- Collaborated with regional teams to analyze transport and storage requirement.
- Evaluated market within required timeframe and provide update to purchases.
- Performed regular negotiations with traders for everyday and monthly gas supplies.
- Scheduled all gas control functions as everyday operational requirement.
Natural Gas Trader
Xcel Energy, Deerfield Beach, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Designed different trades and ensured purchase of gas on same day to cut costs.
- Coordinated with transmission and reliability team to optimize usage of power.
- Determined gas requirement on everyday basis through regular evaluation.
- Ensured compliance to all TVA regulations for plan development.
- Monitored purchase of gas through correct pipelines.
- Analyzed market to identify new suppliers for gas.
- Forecasted requirements for gas as per production and storage facility.
- Gathered data on everyday basis to determine future requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Kettering University, Flint, MI