1986 Berkshire Circle
Knoxville, TN 37917
Job Objective To obtain Money Market Trader position with a reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in commercial money market trading
- Deep knowledge of financial products and regulations
- Huge knowledge of unsecured money markets
- Remarkable ability to provide an update to customer data
- Immense ability to prepare all stock for safe keeping
- Excellent skills to maintain accuracy in all transactions
- Amazing skills to negotiate with clients and traders
- Expertise in market trends, nostro management and processing squaring currencies
- Ability to provide analysis for all clients
- Solid understanding of CLS processes and currencies
Money Market Trader
Bottom Dollar Food, Knoxville, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented all money market selling and buying transactions.
- Developed professional relationships with all brokers and dealers.
- Gathered required information for all portfolio managers and traders.
- Ensured compliance to all portfolio regulations and practices.
- Supervised money market transactions and implement funding requirements.
- Managed credit lines for all issues and assisted to minimize risk.
- Prepared and analyze all reports for everyday market activities.
- Monitored liquidity management and provided recommendations.
Money Market Trader
Foodland Super Market, Ltd, Knoxville, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored all head of the department activities on everyday basis.
- Maintained knowledge of all treasury instruments and regulations.
- Prepared regular reports for commission payments and performance.
- Coordinated with operations department for trade reconciliation activities.
- Administered everyday market news for client movements.
- Managed all client inquiries for all team members and clients.
- Implemented buying and selling orders from clients within required timeframe.
- Collaborated with treasury sales team for hedging requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN