4904 Grey Fox Farm Road
Houston, TX 77063
Job Objective Obtain Radiation Therapist position in which I can utilize my skills, training and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing radiation therapeutic services
- Deep knowledge of different radiation therapy including brachytherapy
- Strong knowledge of radiation oncology unit
- Familiarity with immobilization fabrication
- Good understanding of radiation therapy treatment techniques and procedures
- Amazing ability to provide services to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adults, and geriatric patients
- Immense ability to maintain radiation equipment
- Remarkable ability to make dosimeter calculations
Reston Hospital Center, Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Provided radiation therapies to patients according to physician treatment plan.
- Utilized therapy tools and equipment safely.
- Followed dosimetry guidelines so as not to exceed treatment prescription.
- Prepared treatment room to ensure safety and comfort of patients.
- Observed patients for any adverse reactions.
- Educated patients on treatment procedures and safety measures.
- Maintained treatment schedules and records of daily treatments.
- Handled patients appointment schedules.
Tuomey Healthcare System, Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Reviewed prescriptions to determine radiation dosages.
- Administered radiation treatments to patients.
- Coordinated with Radiation Oncologists to modify treatment plan based on patient’s progress.
- Operated X-ray simulators and linear accelerators as per standard procedures.
- Maintained radiographic documentations of treatments.
- Ensured patient’s safety during therapy.
- Performed inventory control of radiation therapy supplies.
- Disposed hazardous materials as per OSHA standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Radiation Therapy
Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA