4747 Findley Avenue
Fort Yates, ND 58538
Job Objective Seeking to become a valued member of your organization as Play Therapist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in providing play therapeutic services
- Strong knowledge of different kinds of plays
- Skilled in working with special needs children
- Amazing ability to prepare patient records
- Remarkable ability to address clinical issues
- Immense ability to conduct regular meetings with medical teams
River Pediatric Therapies, Fort Yates, ND
August 2007 – Present
- Determined physical and emotional needs of patients.
- Conducted play therapy sessions individually or in groups.
- Coordinated with Psychiatrists, Psychologists and other medical professionals for treatment purposes.
- Educated patients and families about treatment procedures.
- Maintained playroom clean and safe.
- Reported the needs of new play equipment to Manager.
- Ordered therapeutic supplies within the designated budget.
- Supervised other Play Therapists when needed.
AltaPointe Health Systems, Inc., Fort Yates, ND
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in curriculum development activities.
- Utilized sensory equipment and communication devices effectively.
- Developed play activities to meet patient’s needs.
- Performed medical researches to identify new therapeutic techniques.
- Encouraged patients to participate in educational activities.
- Observed patient’s daily responses to treatments.
- Evaluated patients at various stages of therapy.
- Modified treatment plan based on patient’s progress.
Master’s Degree in Play Therapy
Northwest Florida State College, Niceville, FL
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development
Benedictine University, Lisle, IL