3082 Custer Street
Allegheny, PA 16635
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Blizzard Game Tester in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong gaming Software QA Testing experience
- Wide knowledge of full life cycle software development process and software testing methodology
- Willingness to keep update with industry tools and trends
- Familiarity with various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, agile, SCRUM)
- Proficient with MySQL, Oracle, ASP.NET and Windows Forms applications
- In-depth knowledge of MMORPG, consoles games, RTS and FPS
- Passion for gaming technology
Blizzard Game Tester, August 2005 – Present
Blizzard Entertainment, Allegheny, PA
- Managed quality tests on various localized blizzard games and websites.
- Tested various games, identified bugs if any and prepared documents.
- Performed Quality Assurance tests on all language versions of Blizzard games.
- Planned and documented all test specifications.
- Prepared all documentation required for tests.
- Ensured that site for games and website features were accurate.
Blizzard Game Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Telltale Games, Allegheny, PA
- Developed test cases and passes, evaluated results of the passes that were used in designated areas.
- Documented all results for game application when played on a mobile phone.
- Assisted Software engineers in identifying and resolving bugs.
- Conducted tests on video games prior to its release and evaluated its functionality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Hood College, Frederick, MD