300 Java Lane
Orangeburg, SC 29115
Job Objective Anesthesia Technologist with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of delivering patient care and executing anesthetic procedures
- In-depth knowledge of anesthesia, human biology and emergency patient care
- Extensive knowledge of using anesthetic equipments and medical supplies
- Familiarity with performingintubation and surgical practices and using aseptic techniques
- Ability to calibrate and maintain anesthetic instruments, safely
- Ability to liaise with assigned team members in a professional and collaborative manner
JPS Health Network, Orangeburg, SC
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared operating room and set up anesthesia equipments and supplies.
- Escorted and transported patients to and from operating room, as directed.
- Liaised with and assisted Anesthesiologists prior to, during, and post surgical procedures.
- Responded to physician needs during procedures and monitored patient stats.
- Cleaned and sterilized all anesthesia-related instruments and supplies, properly.
- Checked and organized lab equipments machines and maintained adequate inventory level of medical supplies.
Hillcrest Medical Center, Orangeburg, SC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided technical support to anesthesia providers and conducted laboratory testing, as requested.
- Prepared and arranged surgical room with anesthesia and other supplies.
- Monitored and recorded vital signs, blood glucose and other patient stats, accurately.
- Operated, repaired, and sterilized all assigned anesthesia equipments, safely.
- Ordered and stored anesthesia related supplies and maintained their inventory levels.
- Detected and discardedused supplies and contaminated instruments, properly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Anesthesia Technology
Texas Southern University, Houston, TX