812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Objective Secure a challenging position as a Drafting Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to interpret and make working drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task with attention to details
- Ability to work in a team environment
Drafting Technician, August 2005 to till date
The Babcock & Wilcox Companies, Santa Monica, CA
- Drafted and designed mechanical and piping drawings for the construction.
- Provided Design Engineer with drawings and supporting records for evaluation of project design relative to feasibility and effectiveness of facility layout.
- Insured proper dimensioning and completeness of material specifications and quantities.
- Worked with Design Engineers to assure completion of design packages necessary for construction.
- Maintained drafting and electronic drawing file storage including the development of CADD standards and electronic file organization.
Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ