4417 Evangel Cir NW
Oak Brook, IL, 60523
Objective Position as a Desktop Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of working and troubleshooting of the widely used operating systems ( Windows versions, MAC, Linux)
- Ability to work with the general office purpose software
- Able to set up local networks as per the need of the particular group of users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical users
- Ability to work in flexible schedule
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to work independently
Desktop Technician, August 2005 to till date
Ultimate Software, Oak Brook, IL
- Provided help desk and on-site support on technology systems, answering questions and solving problems.
- Installed and troubleshot software as necessary.
- Managed upgrades, patches, and inventories via both remote and physical measures.
- Administered basic network problems, such as user password resets.
- Setup and troubleshot printer, faxes, copiers and phone equipment in offices.
Desktop Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
CORESTAFF, Oak Brook, IL
- Assisted the senior networking staff with network security and implementations of network systems.
- Performed extra duties as requested or assigned.
- Executed day to day maintenance, documentation, troubleshooting and monitoring of computer systems.
- Provided Help Desk support to all end users.
- Participated in keeping orderly, hygienic and safe work surroundings.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adjusting to variable workload and job duties.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH