4417 Evangel Cir NW
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Objective To obtain an Auto Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Good reasoning ability and a thorough knowledge of automobiles
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of how automobiles works
- Ability to diagnose the source of a problem quickly and accurately
- Good reading, mathematics, and computer skills to study technical manuals
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Auto Technician, August 2005 to till date
GRAND SPORT AUTO, Oak Brook, IL
Repaired broken and worn mechanical components.
Maintained repair and service records.
Installed equipment, components and systems.
Contributed in writing vehicle damage and repair estimates.
Tested vehicles both before and after repair.
Repaired electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures.
Auto Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Edge Auto Group, Oak Brook, IL
Repaired and serviced vehicles booked into the workshop.
Diagnosed faults on vehicles.
Managed stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
Dealt with customer queries and diagnosed and resolved faults.
Advised Workshop Controller on any further faults where authority would need to be gained prior to advance the work.
Worked to deadlines and completed assigned work on time.
Bachelor’s degrees in Automotive Engineering Technology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK