3246 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98108
Job Objective A position as a Technology Teacher in order to use past experience and skill to further grow and develop the school and to the best of my ability.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of Information Technology standards of 9-12 grades
- Exceptional knowledge of computer programming
- Thorough knowledge of the instructional programs within a institutions setup
- Outstanding ability to apply knowledge of current research and theory
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent human relations and management skills
Technology Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Wachusett Regional High School, Seattle, WA
- Provided a personalized instructional program compatible with individual abilities.
- Implemented prescribed curriculum effectively.
- Created a child-centered learning environment.
- Followed prescribed curriculum, instructional methods and materials.
- Employed creative methods of instruction and utilized a variety of materials.
- Taught about various topics related to technology.
Technology Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Los Alamos Public School, Seattle, WA
- Planned and implemented daily program and schedule.
- Fashioned the classroom environment conducive to the process of learning.
- Performed in accordance with the needs, abilities and problems of each child.
- Provided personal interaction based on psycho-educational reports.
- Utilized designated methods of reporting students’ progress to parents.
- Attended specified in-service meetings and conferences to keep abreast.
Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Education, Clover Park Technical College, Lakewood, WA