2689 Hart Ridge Road
Rogers City, MI 49779
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Sunday School Teacher with an opportunity for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful prior experience in conducting Sunday classes
- Thorough knowledge of the content and curriculum for Sunday classes
- Exceptional knowledge of children’s spiritual growth
- Remarkable ability to see the inherent worth and dignity of every child
- Outstanding ability to work as a part of a spiritual team
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong spiritual growth and psycho-analytical skills
Sunday School Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Rockingham County Public School, Rogers City, MI
- Developed lesson plans in line with the curriculum.
- Utilized effectively all the resources and supplies provided by the Sunday School Coordinators.
- Assisted with all the special events related to the Sunday school.
- Supervised and guided children in completing assigned lessons and projects.
- Managed to attend all the assigned teachers and management meetings.
- Ensured that the area of the Sunday school is clean and presentable.
Sunday School Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Albuquerque Public School, Rogers City, MI
- Planned effective and theme appropriate Sunday morning sessions in coordination with other members of the spiritual team.
- Ensured to participate in at least one educational activity each term and/or year.
- Attended all training sessions and pursued personal spiritual growth.
- Managed to lead the Sunday morning session, and assisted week’s lead teacher.
- Performed to nurture children’s spiritual growth and transformation.
- Organized self-directed activity that can be shared with fellow teachers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Concordia University, Saint Paul, MN
43536 Harbor St
Guntersville, AL 35976
Objective Looking for a position of a Sunday school Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent creativity and a high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Great ability to work as a part of a teaching team.
- Solid knowledge of the Bible.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Immense ability to work with other volunteers and relates well with children.
- Proficient at biblical mandates as well as programs and aid available.
Sunday School Teacher, 2007 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Prepared each lesson in a thorough manner.
- Conducted Bible learning activities from the provided Bible curriculum.
- Attended regular services, seminars, conventions and workshops of the church.
- Planned weekly lessons, arts and crafts projects, story time and games.
- Conducted learning session appropriate to the needs and understanding of the students.
M.A in Christian School Education, 2007
Carnegie Mellon University
B.A in Degree in Bible, 2005