1517 Ottis Street
Seminole, OK 74868
Career Objective School Psychologist seeking opportunity to put past training and skills to work for a school that is growing.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a child psychologist
- Outstanding experience in evaluating, planning and implementing services
- Through knowledge of dealing with community health and social welfare agencies
- Outstanding ability to cope with the familial and social influence on children
- Amazing ability to broadcast instruction and innovative teaching methods
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
School Psychologist, August 2005 – Present
Wayne – Westland Community Schools, Seminole, OK
- Provided psychological services to the pupil of a school.
- Utilized psychological principles whilst working with pupils, parents, school personnel etc.
- Compiled direct and indirect measures of behavioral problems to resolve them.
- Collaborated with staff to plan teaching strategies to ease the learning process.
- Collaborated in program planning and evaluation services for decision-making.
- Ensured to conduct behavior assessments on a regular basis.
School Psychologist, May 2000 – July 2005
Cumberland Public Schools, Seminole, OK
- Assessed difficulties of referred students through testing and diagnostic practices.
- Provided counseling to students either individually or in small groups.
- Prepared case records on all referred students.
- Recommended corrective procedures to teachers and parents.
- Attended case conferences on placement of individual students.
- Interpreted the school psychological services to teachers and parents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Phychology, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
Master’s Degree in Phychology, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX