2012 Quilly Lane
Columbus, OH 43215
Objective Seeking a Religion Teacher position that helps utilize my professional experiences for the good of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of the theories and beliefs of religion
- Huge knowledge of various religious laws
- Solid understanding of instructional technology
- Ability toteach in an urban community college
- Religion Teacher, 2007 – Present
- NOVA – Part-time Positions, Annandale, VA
- Taught different religions and conducted theory classes.
- Educated students about religion and introducedtheir faiths.
- Administered students adhering to religious education.
- Motivated and helped students with social development.
- Conducted classes on transfer, career and technical disciplines.
- Counseled students and resolved their problems.
Bachelor’s of Science in Religious Studies, 2007, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
16987 W Hammond St
Kingsbury, TX 78638
Objective Looking for a position as a Religion Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong knowledge about religious ethics and values.
- Solid professional knowledge about religious and community studies.
- Immense ability to deal with students from diverse backgrounds.
- Broad knowledge in Protestant faith and practices.
- In depth ability to provide religious and social skills instruction for students.
Religion Teacher, 2007 – Present
BASIS Tucson, Tucson, AZ
- Encouraged appropriate academic study of religion.
- Taught civic values and morals of different religions.
- Taught students about world religions and ethics.
- Taught students about religion with accuracy, sensitivity, fairness and empathy.
- Initiated, moderated and facilitated classroom discussions regarding religious matters.
M.A in Religious Studies, 2007
B.A in Religious Studies, 2005