1054 Elliot Avenue
Seattle, WA 98105
Career Objective Seeking long-term Latin Teacher position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help to the school and myself to grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficiency in oral and written communications in Latin
- Thorough knowledge and experience in teaching Latin in a school setting
- Operational knowledge of content, curriculum, of instructional specialty
- Immense ability to apply knowledge of current research and theory
- Remarkable ability to plan and implement lessons
Latin Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Loudoun County Public Schools, Seattle, WA
- Handled Latin classes for students of grades 9 – 12.
- Planned and implemented appropriate instructional and learning strategies.
- Assessed and evaluated student achievement.
- Modified instructional activities as and when required.
- Carried out a variety of student monitoring and controlling activities.
Latin Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Summit Academy Charter School, Seattle, WA
- Tutored Latin to middle grade students.
- Managed to teach at least four classes a day.
- Documented syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, and other materials.
- Worked closely with the Principal, Director of Learning, and the Dean.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of research-based curriculum.
- Maintained the school culture of high academic and behavioral expectations.
Bachelor’s Degree Latin, Catawba College, Salisbury, NC