4310 Meadowbrook Mall Road
Torrance, CA 90501
Career Objective Japanese Teacher seeking opportunity to put past training and skills to work for a school that is growing.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Japanese
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in teaching Japanese
- Immense ability to utilize instructional resources
- Amazing ability to apply appropriate language instruction
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Japanese Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Minneapolis Public School, Torrance, CA
- Provided developmentally effective and appropriate instructional material.
- Administered differentiated language instruction for diverse learners.
- Offered high quality language instruction integrating culturally authentic learning.
- Developed thematic language curriculum for each developmental level.
Japanese Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Boston Public School, Torrance, CA
- Utilized appropriate instructional strategies for comprehensive instruction.
- Promoted interaction in the language and encouraged language output.
- Encouraged bilingualism in an enriched education model.
- Advocated for and supported effective language program within the community.
- Supported family involvement to sustain student learning.
- Utilized appropriate instructional methods of language instruction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Japanese, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
1407 Grant St
Belgrade, MO 63622
Objective To seek the position of Japanese Teacher at a reputed school and to gain a good career as Japanese Teacher by applying my Japanese teaching practices.
Areas of Expertise:
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in Japanese language.
- Excellent experience in Japanese language translation, and interpretation
- Greater ability to design and implement lessons with both content and language objectives.
- Fluent in Japanese language and proficient in Japanese grammar.
Japanese Teacher, 2007 – Present
Townsend Harris High School, Flushing, NY
- Taught Japanese language to students by implementing innovative and interactive methods.
- Planned and implemented Japanese language activities in class.
- Taught elementary, intermediate, and advanced Japanese language classes.
M.A in English, 2007
B.A in Japanese Language and Literature, 2005