2170 Watson Street
Laurel Springs, NJ 8021
Career Objective Seeking employment as a German Teacher in a school so that I can bring my years of expertise in the teaching to the table.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with teaching German language with accurate ascent
- Sound knowledge of content and curriculum of the foreign language
- Exceptional knowledge of the foreign language teaching techniques
- Immense ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Superior instructional and organizational skills
German Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Nauset Regional High School, Laurel Springs, NJ
- Established contacts with each of the new students to welcome them to the course.
- Managed to council individual students inactive for three or more days.
- Performed to monitor student progress relative to their individual course schedule.
- Managed to assign appropriate grade to each of the student based on performance.
- Ensured that the final grades are issued within the time schedule.
- Provided useful information to students to support success in each course.
- Stressed on the importance and advantage of learning German.
German Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Columbus Catholic High School, Laurel Springs, NJ
- Responded effectively to all inquiries, questions and requests for help.
- Managed and communicated effectively utilizing all modes of communications.
- Coordinated with other staff and faculty in a cooperative, professional atmosphere.
- Reviewed courses to ensure accurate and current assessments.
- Monitored and participated in the Online Instruction Community Forums.
- Ensured that the students stay focused on the topic, and maintained a collaborative environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in German, Augusta State University, Augusta, GA
602 S Main St
Oak Park, CA 91301
Objective To secure a position of a German Language Teacher in an eminent school where I can employ all my skills for the benefit of the school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Immense ability to explain the complexities of German grammar.
- Excellent experience in German language translation, and interpretation.
- Proficient in reading, writing, speaking, and teaching German.
- Great ability to effectively use classroom management techniques to improve students learning.
- Excellent experience working with a wide variety of students with different learning styles and cultures.
German Language Teacher, 2007 – Present
South Side High School, Rockville Centre, NY
- Taught German literature courses to students using interactive teaching methods.
- Provided audio aids for beginning learners of German language.
- Taught basic as well as advanced level German courses to students.
- Planned and prepared German language lessons, assignments, and instructional materials.
- Taught students about German culture and history.
M.A in German Language and Literature, 2007
B.A in Japanese Language and Literature, 2005