324 Diane Street
Atascadero, CA 93422
Objective To increase the potential of a school with my excellence as a Dyslexia Teacher.
Summary of Skills:
- Hands-on experience in the use of multi-sensory teaching method
- Thorough knowledge of helping a child to learn through more than one of the senses
- Exceptional knowledge of handling the sequencing difficulties of the child
- Remarkable ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus
- Immense ability to handle restricted and confidential information
Dyslexia Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Burkburnett High School, Atascadero, CA
- Utilized wide range of games and activities to test the phonemic awareness.
- Developed and implemented phonemic spell tests.
- Planned for the curriculum program assigned and expedited it effectively.
- Presented the subject matter in accordance with established guidelines.
- Utilized appropriate instructional/learning strategies and activities.
- Assessed the individual students learning styles and used the results to improve.
Dyslexia Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
American Education Group, Atascadero, CA
- Managed to use effectively the phoneme count game to tutor dyslexia students.
- Assisted the students in analyzing and improving methods and habits.
- Coordinated with all the special education teachers to administer curricula.
- Ensured to plan and implement instructional goals, objectives, and methods.
- Assessed student’s achievement through formal and informal testing.
- Supported the mission of the school district in performing duties.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Knox College, Galesburg, IL