2203 Hill Street
Lima, OH 45801
Objective Christian School Teacher who wants a position with a campus so that I can render my services in this field and further grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with the work and procedure of a Christian School
- Sound knowledge of religious teachings
- Exceptional knowledge of teaching techniques
- Outstanding ability to recognize the role of parents and teachers
- Remarkable ability to address the issues raised by the students
Christian School Teacher, August 2005 – Present
High Point Christian School, Lima, OH
- Demonstrated the qualities of enthusiasm, courtesy, flexibility, integrity, gratitude, kindness, self-control, perseverance, and punctuality.
- Believed that the role of parents is primary before God for their children’s education.
- Ensured to meet everyday stress with emotional stability, objectivity, and optimism.
- Maintained a personal appearance that is a Christian role model.
- Appreciated and understood the uniqueness of the community.
- Placed teaching ministry ahead of all other jobs.
Christian School Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Evangel Christian Academy, Lima, OH
- Performed towards the purpose; to honor Christ in every class and in every activity.
- Motivated students to accept God’s gift of salvation.
- Ensured to lead the students to the realization of their self-worth in Christ.
- Integrated Biblical principles and the Christian philosophy of education.
- Maintained discipline in the classroom and on the school premises.
- Adhered to policies, procedures, and directives governing schools operation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies, Humphreys College, Stockton, CA
2040 N Mohawk St
Winter Park, FL 32789
Objective Looking for a position as a Christian School Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Solid spiritual maturity
- Strong academic teaching ability.
- Strong attitude, speech, and actions toward others.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge in oral and written English.
- Proficiency in scripture study and memorization, prayer, witnessing, and unity in the body of Christ.
Christian School Teacher, 2007 – Present
Langley High School, McLean, VA
- Taught students that the Bible is God’s Word of faith.
- Guided students to realize the self-worth in Christ.
- Taught Biblical principles to students.
- Instructed students about the importance of prayer, witnessing and unity in Christian fellowship.
- Taught biblical history to students.
M.A in Christian School Education, 2007
B.A. in Bible & Theology, 2005