3110 Cross Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective Seeking a position as Remote Desktop Support in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training for the development of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound experience in remote hardware troubleshooting and software installations
- Sound knowledge of working with client server implementations
- Familiarity with Laptop and peripherals, Win XP & 7
- Proficient in MS Office Suite 2007 & 2010 including Outlook, Exchange 2007, SharePoint 2007, Anti-Virus and remote desktop tools
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Profound ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Proven ability to handle work pressure
Remote Desktop Support, August 2005 – Present
Guidewire Software, Saginaw, MI
- Coordinated modification records for management control.
- Prepared reports of change effect on overall product.
- Identified and maintained the original configuration of requirements.
- Managed to track all problems and changes in product documents and software.
- Ensured that only approved and validated changes are incorporated.
Remote Desktop Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Technisource, Saginaw, MI
- Administered client’s hardware and software solutions.
- Maintained implementation of system with appropriate support personnel.
- Troubleshot complex systems, servers and network issues.
- Prepared technical specifications and documentation for user back-up.
- Developed and conducted training programs to educate clients.
- Acted as a technical expert in conjunction with business development efforts.
Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Randolph-Macon College, Virginia, VA