3571 Oxford Court
Corinth, MS 38834
Job Objective Seeking position as Credit Supervisor with reputable company in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in high volume Business to Business and Commercial Credit
- Exceptional knowledge of recoveries management and collection procedures and financial statement analysis
- In-depth knowledge of aging reports, skip tracing, credit analysis, charge-backs and bankruptcy
- Ability to lead and manage large, complex financial and business projects
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Oracle and DnBI
- Superior decision making, numeric and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building and customer relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
Credit Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Jack Henry & Associates, Corinth, MS
- Supervised, trained and mentored Credit Department personnel.
- Managed and encouraged staff to reduce due receivables.
- Assisted staff with reconciliation of disputes that prevent clients from paying their invoices in a timely manner.
- Evaluated credit worthiness of customers utilizing various credit reports and established credit limits.
- Prepared reports and tracked bad debt activity and disbursals.
Credit Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Walt Disney, Corinth, MS
- Developed, created and analyzed reports to communicate with customers and to update staff and management of collection progress.
- Reviewed staff performance regularly and compared to department goals.
- Identified areas that need to improve and coached staff members on how to improve their results.
- Released orders related to daily credit exceptions.
- Supervised risk analysis, and assessed credit history.
- Participated in special projects that are critical to the department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY