4557 Calico Drive
Colville, WA 99114
Job Objective Seeking work in my desired field as Mining Superintendent with a well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of mining operations regulatory laws
- Proficient with SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Whittle and SURPAC
- Good understanding of chemical manufacturing processes and mining operations
- Ability to prepare, defend, monitor and administer budgets
- Ability to follow safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Excellent personnel management skills and interpersonal skills
Rio Tinto, Colville, WA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Managed production and monitored mine operations.
- Assessed ore being mined and oversaw preparation of life-of-mine plan.
- Formulated mine budget and handled mine costs.
- Supervised schedules and resource utilization.
- Monitored mining contractor and managed staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mining
North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC