4523 Hidden Pond Road
Nashville, TN 37211
Job Objective To obtain Mine Superintendent position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of supervision of open pit mining operations
- Familiarity with drilling, blasting, hauling, loading, roads, dump, and stockpile maintenance
- Ability to manage budget development and mine planning
- Excellent supervision and contract administration skills
- Superior communication skills
Maryland Energy Resources, Nashville, TN
September 2006 – Till Date
- Supervised mining contract in field.
- Coordinated with mining contractor on regular basis.
- Administered Shift Supervisors and formulated production reports.
- Reviewed mining contractor’s safety practices.
- Assured proper compliance with ore control.
Morton Salt, Nashville, TN
March 2001 – August 2006
- Administered mine personnel, equipment, parts and supplies.
- Assessed health and safety of employees.
- Carried out work activities keeping in mind Federal and State coal mining laws.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mining
Trumbull Business College, Warren, OH