1964 Buckhannan Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13202
Job Objective A talented Pet Stylist seeking position with a reputable business in search of a highly skilled and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing grooming, styling and other pet salon services to pets
- Profound knowledge of handling animals of all breeds, sizes and temperaments
- Outstanding knowledge of using e-mail, Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with basic dog training methods and firearms use
- Ability to wash, clip nails, and clean teeth of pets in a safe manner
- Ability to deal with and control aggressive and shy dogs and other pet animals
Kennelwood Pet Resorts, Syracuse, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Responded tophone calls from customers and booked appointmentswith them.
- Interacted with pet owners and determined grooming needs of their pets.
- Groomed and styled all breeds of dogs according to breed standards and customers’ instructions.
- Bathed, blow-dried, combed and trimmed all pets’ fur and hairs.
- Clipped nails and cleaned ears of all pets, in a safe and careful manner.
- Prepared and maintained detailed records of all services performed.
Best Friends Pet Hospital & Resort-Katy, Syracuse, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Scheduled and made appointments with pet owners for pet grooming and styling services.
- Advised customers on pet skincare and marketed personalized pet care services.
- Handled and restrained all anxious and aggressive pet animals, in an efficient manner.
- Washed, conditioned, trimmed and combed furs of all pets.
- Groomed pets based on customers’ requests and applicable breed standards.
- Cleaned and maintained workplace and equipments used, in a proper manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science
Judson College, Marion, AL