2757 Hamilton Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Objective To secure a position as Supply Specialist with a reputable company where my skills can grow and help strengthen the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Engineering Change management process – ECO, ECN and CR
- Familiaritywith Quality Approval process, supplier management IT systems and PPAP
- In-depth knowledge of supplier processes and supply chain risk factors
- Ability to lift medium and heavy weighted supplies,
- Ability to safely and properly operate pallet jacks, hand trucks and forklifts
- Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately
- Ability to work well with multiple lines of businesses and with parent and affiliate entities
Textron, Baltimore, MD
May 2006 – Present
- Established purchase orders and other contractual obligations
- Negotiate terms of relationships for specific products.
- Analyzed market for assigned commodities for potential changes to cost and availability.
- Recognized opportunities and risks to management staff.
- Collaborated with Material Analysts to manage inventory value for Raw Material.
- Executed plans with suppliers to achieve inventory reduction targets.
- Participate in the PPAP process as required in conjunction with other departments.
Aerotek, Baltimore, MD
March 2003 – April 2006
- Collaborated with procurement team to enhance overall supplier performance.
- Initiated enhancement in the procurement process.
- Decreased procurement costs.
- Administered quotes and costing information for new product introductions.
- Assured new products are launched in compliance with divisional purchasing controls .
Bachelor’s Degree in Busincess Administration
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA