374 Fantages Way
Dover, ME 3820
Job Objective MIS Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of troubleshoot methods and techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of documenting training procedures
- Remarkable ability to communicate in layman language
- Sound ability to work on various software applications
- Profound skills to manage databases and track problems
- Skilled to perform research on various products
- Proficient in various resolution techniques
GEO Group, Inc., Dover, ME
May 2006 – Present
- Maintained computer operations for entire facility.
- Provided technical support to various computer and servers in facility.
- Monitored inventory for facility and tracked technology usage.
- Developed facility budget in coordination with IT staff.
- Administered security systems and assigned legal in profiles for local domains.
- Trained personnel in implementing various systems and coordinated with staff for same.
- Managed everyday back up on LAN and ensured restoration of information.
- Ensured compliance to software licensing rules.
American Showa Inc., Dover, ME
March 2003 – April 2006
- Provided technical support to Window 7 end users.
- Administered and provided support to MIS projects.
- Managed technical work for system areas in MIS team.
- Developed project plans and detail of project phases.
- Maintained various activities for development projects.
- Analyzed production problems and resolved it effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Yeshiva University, New York, NY