1596 Middleville Road
Pasadena, CA 91107
Career Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Customer Care Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience as Customer Care Specialist
- Proficient with computer hardware and software components
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to train new Customer Care Representatives in their job requirements
- Amazing ability to operate in a high volume ACD environment
Customer Care Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Ikaria Holdings, Inc., Pasadena, CA
- Handled calls from accounts for order placements.
- Updated customer’s account information.
- Maintained company records for regulatory compliance.
- Handled customer’s inquiries regarding product operations.
- Referred complaints of product and service failure to appropriate departments for investigation.
- Coordinated customer’s needs and other departments as required ensuring excellent customer service.
Customer Care Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Arrow Exterminators, Pasadena, CA
- Assisted in training of new employees and facilitates training to other departments.
- Troubleshoot specific system operational problems encountered by customers and provided immediate solutions.
- Updated and maintained customer database files and ensured accurate account information is being processed.
- Scheduled technician’s appointments and ensured efficient and effective system maintenance.
- Researched alarm log, database service log and payment history to determine source of problem and resolved problem.
- Documented all activity on CRT and on appropriate forms.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Rockford College, Rockford, IL