2389 Butternut Lane
Carbondale, IL 62901
Job Objective Professional Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge Collegiate sports nutrition experience
- Profound knowledge of comprehensive fitness assessments, physiological adaptations
- In-depth knowledge of growth and developmental issues
- Proficiency in using basic spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Jacobs Technology, Carbondale, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Treatedsoliders who had acute muscoskeletal or heat injury
- Reported data and analysis related to training, troop medical center visits.
- Carried out unit observations and spot corrections while unit physical training and special populations.
- Provided physical training to ascertain the safety of the soldiers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education
St. Thomas Aquinas College, Sparkill, NY