4136 Chandler Hollow Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Objective Looking for work with your company as a Business Process Specialist in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in supporting the development of business processes
- In-depth knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100, Accounting, budget support, Contract related and project management
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Superior planning and project management skills
Business Process Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Cyberstaff America, Pittsburgh, PA
- Reviewed and provided feedback on existing business/IT processes.
- Identified opportunities for more efficient and effective business/IT processes and controls.
- Developed status reports for internal management.
- Ensured compliance with best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Documented current state processes and developed initial set of opportunities.
Business Process Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
U.S. Green Building Council, Pittsburgh, PA
- Managed to implement new business processes.
- Developed timelines, created milestones and reported progress on a regular basis.
- Documented Standard Operating Procedures and training materials.
- Developed efficiency metrics in coordination with Operations team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Spoon River College, Canton, IL