1754 Pinchelone Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Biotech in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Biotech Production Specialist and practicality in regulated structured environment
- Wide knowledge of Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
- Huge knowledge of cGMP/ICH/FDA regulations with 21 CFR Part11 and GAMP
- Familiarity with System (LabWare LIMS preferred) in a cGMP Quality Control department
- Ability to follow instructions and modify existing designs
- Ability to coordinate with multiple suppliers and engineers as well as work in a team
- Superior communication skills
Regeneron, Norfolk, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Executed upstream and downstream operations.
- Managed Clean-in-Place and Steam-in-place Systems.
- Handled Mammalian cell culture and sampling operations.
- Drafted production activity records.
- Supervised production processes and outlined process evaluation reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology
Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville, TN