2157 Camden Street
Reno, NV 89502
Job Objective Bioanalytical Chemist with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in pharma and biotechnology industries
- Conceptual knowledge of laboratory automation platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of solid and liquid extraction techniques
- Solid understanding of sample preparation and derivitization methods
- Immense ability to conduct particle analysis
- Extreme ability to assist in biological assays
iTech Solutions, Reno, NV
August 2012 – Present
- Formulated and executed samples and analysis methods.
- Assisted in receipt of biological samples from laboratory departments.
- Participated in experimentation of biological samples.
- Documented all details of samples and chemical composition.
- Provided guidance in identification of person diseases.
- Implemented recording of biological samples with numbering.
Creative Solutions Services, Reno, NV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted training sessions regarding bioanalysis chemistry science.
- Participated in research of organic chemistry and pharmacology fields.
- Utilized techniques such as LC-MS, GC and CE-MS.
- Generated research reports regarding experiments in bioanalysis field.
- Maintained scientific documentation for publication houses.
- Analyzed germs, viruses and organisms to find disease remedy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Bioanalytical Science
Thiel College, Greenville, PA