1006 Pineview Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Genealogical Researcher with company seeking an employee with years of experience and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing genealogical databases and performing research in genealogy
- Proficient with library cataloging software and word processing applications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to proof read survey records and details
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to provide optimal customer services
Kelly Services, Mankato, MN
November 2007 – Present
- Participated in research and determined line of inquiry for same.
- Developed plans for intended researches.
- Prepared reports for clients and prepared drafts for all research work to be conducted.
- Evaluated all public records present in libraries and churches.
- Maintained and complied all genealogical reports and associated photographs and interviews details.
- Managed and participated in various genealogy related training sessions and research techniques.
Vocus Inc., Mankato, MN
December 2003 – October 2007
- Planned research on individual families and analyzed all available resources.
- Prepared reports to be presented to clients and summarized all findings.
- Managed and used collection of records and books for research.
- Reviewed all archive public documents available with the state and county.
- Maintained and complied all research data to be submitted to client.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Research
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI