64 Golden Ridge Road
Albany, NY 12204
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working Freelance Researcher seeking full-time position with growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing client services and developing interactive products
- Outstanding knowledge of converting research designs to production
- Deep knowledge of developing research plans and associated materials
- Ability to work for long hours and performed various researches
- Ability to conduct surveys, analyze data and prepare necessary conversions for same
- Ability to interview people and maintain interpersonal relations
- Strong research, analytical and aptitude skills
Avenue A | Razorfish, Albany, NY
November 2007 – Present
- Analyzed customer requirements and coordinated with clients and designed teams accordingly.
- Monitored idea and interacted with various individuals to ensure its appropriate utilization.
- Developed POV for specific industries for all research work carried by client.
- Coordinated with project teams and evaluated need for projects.
Razorfish, Albany, NY
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed research programs in field and conducted thorough analysis of same.
- Documented research programs and ensured timely delivery of same.
- Coordinated with various teams on internal strategy and design and communicated findings to clients.
- Maintained various research methods and conducted necessary interviews and usability tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human-computer Interaction
Patrick Henry College, Purcellville, VA