3256 Yorkie Lane
Vidalia, GA 30474
Job Objective Seeking a career as an Educational Researcher with reputable organization to expand my knowledge and to help company excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in performing research on designs, analyzing and managing educational projects
- Profound knowledge of statistical program and analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of large and complex databases
- Familiarity with probability theory and statistical reasoning
- Ability to perform statistical analysis
- Ability to work with various instructional and online technology tools
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
Kaplan University, Vidalia, GA
November 2007 – Present
- Developed and designed various research studies.
- Prepared procedures and performed statistical analysis with help of various software.
- Designed curriculum for reporting resource and extracted necessary data.
- Maintained and prepared summaries and reports for various research analysis.
University of Chicago, Vidalia, GA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Participated in strategic planning and various activities related to decision making.
- Coordinated with curricular design team and prepared content for various promotions.
- Designed materials for various development activities related to faculty.
- Developed research studies and evaluated impact of technology on course delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Lebanon Valley College, Annville, PA