314 Ninth St
Leominster, MA 01453
Job Objective To obtain a Sun Certified Java Programmer position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Sun Certified Java Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Quant Associates, Leominster, MA
- Conducted design, development and complex analysis and implemented new data changes and user requests.
- Prepared web services and applications, worked effectively with Oracle, SQL and Informix database systems.
- Assisted with the integration of various applications and add enhancements.
- Reviewed work for quality, performed code review and supported others with database and application design.
Sun Certified Java Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Rayban, Leominster, MA
- Supported improvement in Java, J2EE and J2SE application.
- Analyzed designs and built component-based applications in a Web/Internet delivery environment.
- Presented systematic approaches to application integration and complex algorithmic coding.
- Prepared system design and application code documentation.
- Reviewed programming and operational issues and plans with Senior Management.
- Developed detailed design plans and implemented the plans once approved.
- Analyzed, designed, coded, tested, debugged and implemented new and enhancement projects for multiple application areas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sun Certified Java Programmer with programming experience in J2EE platform
- Sound knowledge of Core Java, Network Programming, Multithreaded Programming, JSP, Servlets, Struts and JDBC
- Proficient with Java/J2EE technologies and XML
- Profound knowledge of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Exceptional Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
- Strong analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and problem solving abilities
Bachelor of Science in Computers and Mathematics, Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Southeastern Louisiana University, Louisiana, LA