101 Stoney Lonesome Road
Warren Center, PA 18851
Job Objective To join a well-established company as an Insurance Processor in which my past experience will help me excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in health care business
- Profound knowledge of administrative processes and computer software applications
- Proficient in clinical reimbursement system utilized for multi-applications
- Solid understanding of medical terminology and mainframe insurance procedures
- Ability to adjust with changes in assignments and insurance processing procedures
- Ability to cope up with client’s requirements at ease
- Ability to comprehend EOB related information and correspondence
Prominent Title Agency, LLC, Warren Center, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided prompt and effectual service to customers who interacted using VNSNY.
- Informed insurance status from different insurance plans and provided home care authorization requests.
- Attained eligibility confirmation through communicating with insurance carrier.
- Processed all correspondence related to patients and insurance complying with established standards.
- Received and responded to inbound and outbound calls with insurance companies and patients.
- Retrieved voice messages collected in voice mail and solved appropriately.
- Monitored AR and patient accounts along with suitable follow-up.
- Analyzed and resolved issues concerning billing and reimbursement.
Aerotek Professional Services, Warren Center, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Evaluated loan applications to identify flood coverage availability for Condo properties.
- Monitored commercial lines process and communicated with customers and agents as routine task.
- Responded to all queries received over telephone and emails.
- Ensured to provide best possible customer service and optimum use of various programs.
- Identified all essential equipments and preserved information on every status approval.
- Managed all processes and insurance claims filters along with offered technical assistance to entire workflow operations.
- Maintained effective communication with related employees, customers and insurance personnel on routine activities.
Associate Degree in Business
Southwest Mississippi Community College, Summit, MS