1865 Frum Street
Nashville, TN 37216
Job Objective To contribute and excel as a Club Photographer in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in taking and presenting pictures of club events and members
- Profound knowledge of photography procedures and photo editing techniques
- Operational knowledge of camera, lenses and photo editing software
- Familiarity with development and maintenance of photographic library
- Ability to maintain strong and positive relationships with all company employees and customers
- Ability to create and deliver high quality photographic content, on a timely basis
LXC Sports and Social Club, Nashville, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Attended and shot interesting pictures of club matches and events, in a professional manner.
- Took approval of parents, prior to taking photographs of their minor children.
- Performed editing, retouching, and processing of all photographs taken.
- Conducted in-depth reviews of all photographs taken, to ensure quality and variety.
- Updated and maintained comprehensive database of photos and images.
- Permitted access to imagery database by key club personnel, in a secure manner.
- Developedhigh quality pictures for use by the club for promotional activities.
- Collaborated with Website Administrator, to upload visually-appealingphotos on club’s website.
- Ensured production and delivery of all club photos,in a timely manner.
- Participated in promotional and networking activities, to attract new clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Wesley College, Dover, DE