2828 Alexander Drive
Denton, TX 76201
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Christian Pastor where my skills and training can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in determining and conducting a program for youth within the Church
- Immense knowledge of recruiting and training volunteers
- Exceptional knowledge of state of faith and agreement
- Ability to coordinate with parents and families if required
- Ability to adapt to weekly and everyday schedule
- Familiarity of maintaining records of programs for ministry
Our Saviours Lutheran Church, Denton, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Organized spirituality groups and conducted classes to motivate change.
- Developed Christian program curriculum for websites ad brochures.
- Supervised career centre and scholarship programs within the community.
- Maintained school rooms and ensured appropriate supplies and equipments.
- Performed one on one counselling sessions and if required provided crisisintervention.
- Organized regular discussions with the youth and the families and prepared plans accordingly.
Home To Home Ministries, Denton, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with teachers and parents and interpreted the objectives of the Church.
- Organized and participated in various programs and activities for mission programs.
- Reviewed curriculum materials and ordered appropriate supplies and equipments.
- Officiated weddings and performed funerals as per community requirement.
- Participated in community activities through Church or direct contact.
- Performed research and translated scriptures in Greek and Hebrew.
Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Studies
Crowley’s Ridge College, Paragould, AR