2203 W Dogwood St
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective Seeking a position as GMDSS Radio Operator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a GMDSS Radio Operator
- In-depth knowledge of GMDSS Radio Maintenance Practices and Procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Uncommon ability to pass on information effectively
- Remarkable ability to adapt to different environments and situations
- Ability to clearly enunciate in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Ability to interact with individuals in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
GMDSS Radio Operator, May 2004 – Present
Radio Info Comm, Buckeye, AZ
- Operated all Communication equipments in the radio room.
- Ensured GMDSS Radio is well maintained and kept in operational condition.
- Received and transmitted message between rig and shore bases, Supply vessels, Helicopters and other station by radio and telephone.
- Established and maintained radio contact with helicopter from the Rig Advise Pilot of landing and taking off clearances and metrological conditions.
- Maintained privacy of operational and administrative matters.
High School Diploma, Cleveland High School, Portland, OR