417 Spruce Drive
Career Objective Looking for work as a PICC Nurse in a practice that allows me to use my expertise while also continuing to grow and advance in my experiences.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of medications and their accurate administration
- Exceptional Knowledge of cardiac monitoring providing appropriate care
- Ability to assess critical condition or medical condition
- Ability to be active and cheerful
- Excellent kindness an empathy skills
- Superior Math skills and judging amount of treatment
- Superior note taking and communication skills
PICC Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Florida Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Evaluated acute and chronic wounds, fistulae, and urinary incontinences.
- Communicated with physicians in matters relating to wound care of patients.
- Planned outpatient wound care, obtained orders and ensured follow-up.
- Attended Case Management meetings as needed.
- Identified patients requiring assessment for skin and wound care.
- Ensured to adhere to national wound care standards whilst performing wound care.
PICC Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Texas Health Resources, Pittsburgh, PA
- Contributed to the growth and development of the PICC service.
- Provided services to inpatient, outpatient, and the community.
- Participated in achievement of department, institutional goals and objectives.
- Contributed to the professional growth of other department personnel also.
- Maintained appropriate documentation meeting current standards and policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA