3638 Adams Avenue
Frederick, MD 21701
Job Objective Career minded Office Nurse with many years of experience and the ability to work independently or as a team is seeking a position in a health care organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge medical experience in a physician’s office
- Deep knowledge of medical practice and care, examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of medical equipment and instruments, common safety hazards and precautions
- Ability to maintain records and record test results
- Ability to develop and maintain clinical quality assurance
- Ability to use good reasoning and judgment and react calmly in emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills
Office Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Heartland Regional Medical Center, Frederick, MD
- Assisted with EKGs, OB and GYN exams and office procedures.
- Maintained sample medication records.
- Administered medication upon physician order and responded to medication requests per practice protocol.
- Triaged and responded to patient communications within practice policy.
- Helped in scheduling tests and treatments, pre certifying patients for hospital care and procedures, and processed referrals to other providers.
- Coordinated care with disease management or case management programs.
Office Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
MaineGeneral Health, Frederick, MD
- Identified changes and high risk situations in patient’s condition.
- Obtained chief complaint from patients.
- Documented all authorized medication refills and the instructions given to the patient.
- Ensured lab work, tests, procedures and surgeries are scheduled.
- Conducted specified laboratory tests.
Associate of Science in Nursing, Henderson Community College, Henderson, KY