3097 Stewart Street
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as a Medical Nurse with a qualified hospital and show my expertise in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to responded promptly to emergency situation
- Ability to solving clinical issues for staff and physicians
- Exceptional Acute care experience in medical and surgical nursing
- Solid understanding of current medications and treatments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Uncommon ability to perform physical requirements of the job
Medical Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Peace Health, Indianapolis, IN
- Supervised patient care activities of the unit and ensured optimal patient outcomes.
- Reported operational issues to management.
- Participated in developing a staffing model for assigned areas with attention to budgetary compliance.
- Coordinated activities for shift and team related to staff development, orientation and education.
Medical Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Lee Memorial Health System, Indianapolis, IN
- Developed nursing diagnosis and identified client problems in order to deliver effective nursing care.
- Planned nursing care to assist clients and families in maintaining and restoring health.
- Implemented plan of care and provided direct care and supervised other members of the care team.
- Evaluated responses of individuals to nursing interventions.
- Monitored and evaluated care provided by licensed and other paraprofessional staff.
- Assessed learning needs including learning readiness for patients and families.
- Developed plans to meet those learning needs, and implemented the teaching plan and evaluated the outcome.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Amarillo College, Amarillo, TX